Land & Houses
Buy your own land and future
29 Upfield Street, Burbank QLD 4156
An unmissable idyllic lifestyle opportunity; a great investment opportunity
This is a rare chance to own a wonderful undeveloped 7 acre land bank.
It can be a chance to build your dream house and enjoy your idyllic and peaceful life on this private land. It also can be an opportunity to own a potential land bank for future real estate development.
This 2.91ha land has 15.9 meters wide entry with 342.9 meters long and 80.4 meters wide. According to Brisbane City Council Flood Awareness Map, this wonderful land was not affected by the 2011’s flood and 1974’s flood.
Premium land is becoming scarce; don't miss the opportunity to live the acreage dream.
This land is on ideally location which is on a peaceful street just next to Mt Cotton Road. From the location, only
- 9 mins to Rochedale Village
- 11 mins to Westfield Garden City
- 13 mins to Capalaba Shopping Centre
- 13 mins to Westfield Carindale
- 19 mins to Brisbane Airport
- 26 mins to Brisbane CBD
In addition, it is also easy to reach Schools
- 2 mins to Sinai College
- 6 mins to Mackenzie State Primary School (Property is within this primary school catchment area)
- 8 mins to Mainsfield State School (Top 5 high school in Brisbane; Property is within this high school catchment area)
- 9 mins to Brisbane Adventist College
- 12 mins to Citypointe Christian College
58 & 60 Mascar Street Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122
2 houses with 1214sqm land
27 units apartment DA approved
Great opportunity in Upper Mount Gravatt Brisbane - walking distance to Westfield Garden City for developer or land banker
Two individual houses including:
a 3 beds 1 bath 2 cars house,and a 4 beds 2 baths 2cars house.
Total land size is 1214sqm
Rental appraisal for both is $900 per week.
DA approved with 27 units apartment including:
9 One bedroom units
9 Two bedrooms units
9 Three bedrooms units
And 40 car spaces.
43 Victoria Street Indooroopilly QLD 4068
5 beds, 4 baths 4 cars
A luxury architect designed house at a superb location within education golden triangle
This architect designed house is the culmination of true tailored artisans. As you step-in the marble-tile entry, you will feel the art of architecture. multiple living and entertaining areas, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms cspread over three magnificent levels.
This great house is situated in one of most popular suburbs, within walking distance to some of Brisbane best private and public schools as well as golf courses, parks, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and multiple public transport options. It's only a cross road walk to Indooroopilly State High and only 8km from Brisbane CBD. Furthermore, it is also in the much sought after Ironside State School catchment
In this luxurious tri-level house, it offers, but is not limited to
• Five spacious bedrooms including master suite with work-in wardrobes, corner spa bath and balcony.
• Two interconnected bedrooms plus a full bathroom in ground floor are
perfect for grandparents or young adults living convenience.
• Four stunning bathrooms matched marble countertops and tiles.
• Gourmet granite kitchen with spacious storages, beautifully appointed
with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and double oven.
• Specially designed elevated structure and triangular glass for natural light throughout.
• Generous use of balconies, bifold doors and windows in the house to improve ventilation and lighting.
• Ducted heating and cooling with zoning to each bedroom.
• Smart Home Control System featuring home, intercom, audio system
and security alarm system.
• 2 Rainwater tanks, 3.5kw solar system.
• Large covered alfresco entertaining area with BBQ facilities.
• Low-maintenance landscaped garden with private courtyards, paving and synthetic grass.
• Veg-garden with irrigation system.
In addition, set over 3 levels with a leafy outlook, this light filled home is cleverly designed to give all family members space and privacy. It is worth mentioning that the garden space is good enough for setting a generous size swimming pool.
Townhouses and Apartments
37/36 Rushton Street Runcorn QLD 4113
3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms 1 car
Main features include:
Large kitchen equipped with stone benchtop and plenty of storage space.
Tiled floors for living areas, timber floors for bedrooms
Two air conditioning in Master bedroom and living space
body corporate fees $3,600 per year
council rates $1,600 per year
Rental income expectation $400 per week
Lume, 25 Shafston Avenue, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169
Brand new apartment for sale
High quality decoration apartment in Kangaroo Point.
Enjoy your luxurious life in the heart of Brisbane with river view.
Don't miss this golden opportunity.
Unit 3801, 43 Herschel Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
On 38 Floor with river view
Unit 6003, 43 Herschel Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
On 60 Floor with river view
Unit 4102, 43 Herschel Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
On 41 Floor with river view